Carrier Sales Rep B2B Sales - Google Devices
Who is MarketStar?
Rated as a Top Workplace in 2019, 2020, and 2021, MarketStar employs over 1500 people across 60+ countries and is headquartered in Ogden, UT. Our employees are our greatest assets. We look for professionals who are eager to learn, grow, and perform for the clients we represent. With a culture of success and an empowered, tech savvy workforce, MarketStar continuously delivers great experiences to our employees and our clients every day. Our employees have helped launch, sell, and support thousands of products and services on behalf of some of the most innovative tech companies across the globe!
At MarketStar, we are sales experts. We offer Sales as a Service™ to our clients by providing data-driven insights, powerful technology, and highly specialized support. This allows us to help our clients streamline their sales process, exceed sales goals, and ultimately grow their business. We have consistently delivered exceptional sales results representing our clients for over 30 years.
Our actions are based on our core values, and a relentless desire to achieve our purpose – To Create Growth. We are excited to have you apply to work with us! “You Belong” is one of the MarketStar core values and we look forward to helping you find belonging and purpose here.
About the Carrier Sales Rep B2B Sales - Google Devices:
If you are a motivating and results-driven sales leader looking to establish a great career representing one of the largest tech brands in the world, we have a great opportunity for you as a Field Sales Representative.
As a Field Sales Representative you will increase Carriers (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.) awareness and position our client’s products. You will cultivate positive relationships with Carriers to maintain front-of-mind brand awareness. You are confident and engaging in presenting technical solutions to decision makers, sales, professionals, and technical experts, ultimately helping to increase Google Pixel sales within the B2B channel.
What will you do?
● Must develop a solid understanding of the client's value proposition and be able to translate the value proposition into both written and oral communications with customers.
● Candidates must possess the ability and confidence to engage customers, evoke interest in products and solutions, qualify and disqualify potential customers, think quickly on their feet, and apply value propositions to specific business scenarios and a variety of buyers.
● Work closely with partners at Google and Field Sales teams at AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon to ensure that Google devices are well position in B2B Channel.
● Understanding of B2B sales including SMB and Enterprise segment
● Aligned with Inside and Outside Sales Teams to drive demand and new business opportunities
● Establish an ongoing cadence of prioritizing contacts, and contacting them through a coordinated outreach of email, phone, and face-to-face meetings.
● Capture and enter corresponding activity into Salesforce CRM, and report on business meetings, development, support, forecasting and pipeline velocity as well as key market/segment intelligence.
● Serve as a daily point of contact by carrier assignment to drive the day-to-day relationships and increase “Google Buy-in” by consistently articulating the Google Pixel for Business Proposition
● Develop and maintain effective relationships of influence with key carrier contacts. (i.e., Sales Managers, Directors etc.)
● Educate carriers; respond to pre-sales product questions & provide training regularly
● Schedule and conduct meetings with carriers, maintaining a strong appointment calendar
● Provide frontline sales support. (i.e., answer questions, support customer sales calls, resolve concerns and overcome business objections)
● Generate and maintain opportunity/revenue pipeline and assist carrier sales teams in uncovering new opportunities and closing deals
● Follow up on quotes and opportunities, providing pricing and joint business planning
● Develop and organize training content and educate carrier representatives on products, programs, promotions, and Google Pixel’s overall value proposition
● Conduct branded carrier floor days, promotions, lunch and learns, and other events as required
● Collect and report relevant intelligence and submit timely reporting on the state of the business
● Maintain effective communication with management
● Assume ownership of assigned market and drive results with limited direction
● Gather sales forecasts, projections & provide thoughtful recommendations
Skills & Qualifications:
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
● Two or more years’ experience selling or educating others on a technical product or solution
● Experience with B2B Sales
● Engaging presentation and training skills, with the ability engage audiences and capture mindshare
● Excellent sales skills with the ability to apply a variety of sales techniques and demonstrated ability to achieve quota
● Tech savvy with a passion for innovative and emerging technology
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships of influence
● Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities to achieve results
● Ability to travel within assigned territory or market 50% or more
MarketStar Benefits & Perks:
In our commitment to our “We Care” value, we believe in providing employees with valuable mental and physical well-being benefits including:
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Childcare/Dependent Care
Mental Health Benefit
4.5 weeks PTO and 7 paid holidays
Personal Loan Program
And comprehensive health and welfare plans