Marketing and Communications Intern
Title: Marketing and Communications Intern
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA (Remote eligible)
Duration: Full-time/Part-time, Summer Program
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn more about the challenges encountered by Marketing and Product Management professionals in a collaborative real-work environment? We are looking for a Summer Marketing Intern in the Product Management team who can be part of our exciting journey and gain practical work experience in biotechnology.
MGI is one of the fastest growing biotechnology companies in United States, pushing the boundaries of genomics research and healthcare with innovative new sequencing and robotics technologies. This position is remote eligible and based in San Jose, California.
Marketing, communications and research to support MGI Tech USA.
· Preparing marketing materials, creating new communications tools, writing articles about MGI, doing research on new opportunities, companies or industries.
· Work closely with team at MGI in San Jose and connect projects with international headquarters.
· Training in marketing, PR and communications methods and research.
· Perform other work related duties, as assigned.
· Pursuing BS/BA at an accredited college or university. Minimum one year of completed coursework, but will consider other class levels
· Majoring in business or communications fields
· Proficiency of MS Office Suite (Word, PPT, Excel, etc.) and other applications required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work in a dynamic environment
· Coursework, skill or project experience in journalism, marketing and communications
· Journalism, Literature, Communication, English, Writing, Graphic Design, Creative and Technical Writing, Molecular Biology