Fall 2022 Virtual Intern, CNN Newsource Entertainment
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
This intern would work approximately 20 hours/week with the CNN Newsource Entertainment team, creating entertainment news stories for our worldwide affiliates.
- Learn to write, produce, and (if desired) edit broadcast news segments
- Writing practice, pulling soundbites from interviews
- Sitting in on virtual interviews
- Strong interest and experience (classroom and/or extracurricular) in broadcast journalism
- Knowledge and interest in entertainment, such as movies, television, music, streaming, theatre, videogames, etc.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
- Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
- Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
- Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands