Human Resources Intern
- Assist with developing recruiting strategies.
- Assist with schedules to obtain top talent that aligns with the roles.
- Assist in the interviewing and on-boarding process.
- Revising and implementing HR policies and procedures to automate and improve the recruiting and on-boarding process.
- Assisting with developing and implementing volunteer engagement initiatives.
- Maintain ongoing contact with program participants and monitor their progress towards the completion of program requirements, providing individualized support as needed.
- Must be currently pursuing a degree in one of the following fields: Human Resources, Business, Nonprofit Management, Psychology, Interdisciplinary Studies, Counseling, Sociology, or human services related fields of study
- Must be classified as a Junior or Senior
- Dependable, enthusiastic, and must have a go-getter attitude.
- Detail-oriented with strong editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Commitment to collaborative decision-making and cooperative working relationships with P4L staff and community partners