Graduate Mathematician/Game Designer
Are you a recent Mathematics Graduate with knowledge in C++ or C# Development? Are you eager to learn, design and develop games for the casino industry, specifically slot machines?
We are currently seeking a Graduate Game Designer to join our Las Vegas team to help create the mathematical models associated with slot machine games and leading a team of artist, software engineers and testers to build the games.
What You'll Do
- Participates in the creation and review of original mathematical models, new game themes and concepts for slot machines.
- Working with a diverse team of artists, software engineers and game testers to build the game concepts from start to finish.
- Works with other designers in conducting and verifying mathematical calculations by using Excel and computer simulations.
- Creates and maintains all documents and files required for game development and submission to external regulators.
- All other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- Key Competencies:
- Sound understanding of probability and statistics in casino style games.
- Passion for generating game concepts and math models.
- Appreciates all things games and the design that goes into them.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Knowledge in C++, C#, or an equivalent language is required.
- Ability to work in teams, with managers and able to collaborate with creative and technical disciplines.
- Thinks big and adapts to change in a creative environment.
- Self-driven, responsible and detail-oriented person who can multi-task and deliver high quality work on time.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.