AVID Technology Professionals (ATP) is looking for a recently graduated or soon-to-graduate individual capable of creating a cost-effective, productive, and goals-driven marketing drive that includes the use of social media (website, internal company web portal, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.), direct marketing via posters and flyers, email marketing campaigns, and phone call marketing campaigns. The audience will be information technology professionals and potential new partner firms of ATP in specific geographic regions around the US federal contracting community. Experience with graphics design tools is a plus, as is experience in managing/directing successful projects. Additional duties also include the editing and creation of PowerPoint presentations, and marketing slicks; performing pinpoint and complete marketing analyses of competitor marketing materials; and creating marketing videos targeted toward internal company employees, company business partner firms, and new recruits. A budget will be made available for the staff member to add additional outside “surge” talent via Upwork.com when the project is larger than the staff member can take on directly. The staff member will assist in managing these extra personnel. Additional desired experience includes use of digital editing tools (e.g., Photoshop. Illustrator, video editing software). Background as a graphic artist or in marketing is also a plus.
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
- Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers.
- Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to management.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development.
- Lead employer branding initiatives
· Work with recruiting department to come up with marketing goals / targets.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work effectively with others at all levels of an organization including team members, senior leaders, and clients
- A high degree of integrity as well as open and honest communication with clients and the ATP team
- Ability to understand clients’ business and business processes to better understand their needs
Education desired: Bachelor’s Degree earned or pending.
Preferred majors/coursework include the following:
Computer Programming, User Experience/Social Computing, Software Design, Library Sciences, Data Mining, Cyber Security, Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Computer Systems Networking & Telecommunications, Data Science, Radio, Television, Media, Digital Communication, Advertising, Communication & Media Studies, Graphic Design, Operations Management, Human Resources, Entrepreneurship, Consulting, Business Analytics, Sales, Management Science, Business Administration & Management, Marketing
GPA of 3.2 desired
Must be United States Citizen
Location: This is a work from home job. ATP is located in Columbia, MD (outside Washington DC)
How to Apply: Apply online as posted.
ATP offers a competitive compensation and benefit program.
ATP is an Equal Opportunity Employer