A .Net Developer coordinates technology use in projects and streamlines processes to effectively meet business requirements. A person in this role will be responsible for communicating and interacting with several stakeholders and teams ensure alignment of technical requirements and architecture.
What you will work on
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Develop, unit-test, correct errors, make necessary modifications using the following skills:
- Microsoft ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, Razor, Blazor, WPF
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- As a member of the project team, meet coding deliverables in line with project release plan
- Interface with the customer’s IT and business stakeholders as needed. Participate in pre-sales meetings and presentations as needed
- Working with quality assurance for programming details.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
What you need to have
- 1-3+ years of .NET Programming experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong professional experience in programming primarily around C# and ASP.NET, including ASP.NET MVC, Lambda expressions
- Strong experience in Design Patterns, Multi-threading, OOAD Experience in Dynamic programming
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Experience in MS Desktop technologies and in C#, WPF, MVVM, XAML, UX Design, LINQ
- Strong experience implementing SOAP or REST services
- Strong debugging skills and database programming skills
- Experience with unit testing (nUnit, MSTest)
- Experience in HTML5 and CCS3 will be preferred.
- Experience with SQL Data Manipulation Language (DML) statements. Ability to read Stored Procedures and understand the components
- Experience with SSIS, MS Server
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Strong experience working in Agile environment and understanding of SCRUM process
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: unit, regression, integration, and stress performance testing
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
What we prefer you to have...
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a plus
- Experience working with Cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure is a plus
Currently, we sponsor H1B visas to employees who show great potential.
Working Condition: Office environment
Annual Salary: $80,000 - 150,000
Application instruction: Please apply through Handshake.
Contact information: email@example.com