Position Description: The finance intern is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and communicating
OM USA’s financial data as delegated by the VP of Finance.
· Experience receiving and analyzing incoming donations
· Developing and creating financial statements and reports for auditing
· Authoring an IRS form 990
· Analyzing important financial benchmarking ratios
· Communicating finances for current and future donors
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient financial and analytical skills
· Must be a junior or senior in college
· Major in Finance, Accounting, or business related field
· Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
Additional Info: Resources and information are available for students interested in serving in an affiliated OM mission trip as a part of the internship. . All interns must formally accept and abide by OM USA’s Statement of Faith for the duration of the internship.