Video Production Internship in Atlanta, GA
Gain international field experience while working with communications and branding experts to create resources for a global audience. Have the opportunity to effectively engage the OM community using creative web and social media outlets. Create and execute new marketing initiatives and projects while being exposed to international and multicultural subjects and settings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The internship begins with informal training in developing communications tools for the web and promotional use for the international non‐profit organization.
- During the internship, the intern may spend 1-4 weeks at a time at OM field locations or projects, meeting ministry leaders, and visiting ministry locations.
- In the course of this time, the intern will create videos for OM USA.
- The intern returns to OM USA after each field visit to edit communications resources and debrief with the internship supervisor. All video footage will be edited and submitted to OM USA before the intern completes the internship.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a proven ability to produce quality videos
- Applicant must submit the link to an online portfolio of his/her work for review and evaluation
- Video projects must be filmed, edited, finalized, and submitted to the Director of Marketing
- Year-Long Commitment Required
- All interns must formally accept and abide by OM USA’s Statement of Faith for the duration of the internship
- Apartment housing on the OM USA campus is included in an internship commitment, as well as a monthly stipend for living costs.
Qualifications of on-field supervisor:
- As an intern, you will work directly for members of the OM management team, who have experience both in the corporate world in their field, as well as in international nonprofit. You will receive vocational mentoring by senior-level OM staff, as well as monthly meetings with OM Vice Presidents.
- Degree Credit available upon the approval of your university/college supervisors.