Virtual Social Media and Digital Marketing in the Arabian Peninsula
Work alongside our experienced digital marketer to develop and implement a full-funnel marketing strategy. Your role would get involved with all different sides of digital marketing strategy. You would begin by developing an understanding of our brand and copywriting strategy. Then develop on-brand content for our social, email, and website strategy to build community.
- You will leave this internship equipped to develop a social media strategy for any company in the future.
- You will learn how to create a digital marketing plan for a company, bringing people from awareness to conversion.
- You will learn the questions to ask to understand a brand and develop a marketing strategy for them.
- You will practice and develop copywriting skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a small team
- Flexibility to work with different time zones
- Basic understanding of market and customer dynamics
- Copywriting or design skills are a bonus
- Marketing or business-related studies in progress
- (Preferred) Open Internship slot within study program
- Some previous experience in marketing, social media, or websites would be preferable
- All interns must formally accept and abide by OM USA’s Statement of Faith for the duration of the internship.
- This internship is an unpaid position.
- Pre-Field training happens through on-line materials and Zoom calls with coaches for a few weeks leading up internship start date.
- Dates and duration of internships are flexible, should be worked out with the team.
Qualifications of on-field supervisor:
- B.S. in Business Administration with a Marketing Concentration from Biola University. Has helped 4 different companies develop effective digital marketing strategies (including social media, blog, and email strategies) over the last year and a half. Two nonprofits and Two for-profits. Currently running the marketing for a non-profit health clinic here in Boise, Idaho, and doing digital marketing for an intercultural consulting company and career coaching company in Dubai.
- Degree Credit available upon the approval of your university/college supervisors.
Stipend of $500