IoT For All (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leverege), the leading digital publication within the Internet of Things industry, is looking to continue to build our editorial team to help us build the best IoT resource and publication on the web.
We’re seeking an experienced and eager technical writer to help us maintain our high editorial and content standards. This is a part-time, remote, contract position that offers a high degree of flexibility in both workload and hours.
As a freelance writer, you’ll help us maintain IoT industry thought leadership by working with us and our customers to create custom articles around different technology related topics. We will want to ensure alignment with our Article Guidelines, and SEO best practices. This will be a great opportunity to learn about leading-edge technologies and to hone your writing chops on a highly flexible schedule.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and create custom articles for our customers and Partners that fit our Article Guidelines and SEO best practices
- Directly engage with external customers and conduct “interviews” to collect their expertise to help in content production
- Maintain regular communication with our Editorial Manager and Account Managers via Slack to stay up to date on content assignments, processes and scheduling
What You Should Bring to the Table
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience writing about technology related topis – IoT technology experience is a bonus
- Basic SEO knowledge/experience is good to have, but not required
What You’ll Get
- Opportunity to learn about leading-edge technologies
- Experience working remotely with a team and clients
- Flexible workload and hours