Software Engineering Summer Internship
Are you looking for a career the challenges you to use the latest cloud technologies to solve complex issues in the legal space? Are you interested in working with large, unstructured data sets that can reach up to over a petabyte in size? We are looking for talented, highly motivated interns and Co-ops to join our team that builds and maintains Epiq Discovery, a leading eDiscovery platform capable of handling complex legal matters all around the globe.
Our distributed team spans multiple countries and time zones, and we are growing quickly as we expand our product reach into new regions around the world. If you are looking for a career with unlimited growth potential, this is a great opportunity to be a part of a large company with a startup culture.
· Work as a part of an Agile development team to define and build new features for the platform
· Experiment with new cloud technologies to solve challenging eDiscovery issues
· Dissect large volumes of data to identify opportunities for performance improvement
· Collaborate with our UI/UX team on the next generation of the platform
· Stay on top of the latest trends in software development
Qualifications and Skills
· Enrollment in a 4 year accredited program in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.
· Familiarity with computer science and programming fundamentals
· Strong written and verbal communicator.