Product Marketing Internship
Zolve is building the world’s first cross-border neobank for expats and migrants worldwide. In an increasingly connected world, millions of individuals move across countries to chase their dreams, whether it’s for higher education or work. With Zolve, we aim to create a financial world beyond borders that provides equitable access for global citizens to global financial products on a single, new-age platform.
Building credit history is critical for every migrant in the US. Having a credit score lowers interest on all financial products like insurance, loans and even home rentals. Zolve wants to help every person build a good credit score by offering a checking bank account and a high-limit credit card, that a person can apply even while still in your home country
- Understand customer needs, competitive offerings, and user requirements in depth and communicate these to the marketing team
- Develop strategic collaborations and anchor campus-specific marketing and outreach programs/ campaigns.
- Work closely with product and marketing teams at Zolve, to design growth experiments, viral product features and give Feedback on the app.
- Collect data on marketing campaigns from universities and present insights/suggestions to improve campaign effectiveness
- Help with product roll-outs, testing and UX feedback
- Fluency in one of the languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Vietnamese
- Current enrollment in any U.S. University
- Interest to develop marketing and product management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in one of the languages mentioned above
- Need to fill W-8/W-9 tax form
- Passion for the problem statement and working in a startup environment
- Self-driven individuals who can take complete ownership of their work
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google AdWords) would be a plus
- Prior startup/Fintech experience is a plus