This is Buddi, an app seeking to better college students' mental well-being. We are a college student-based start-up making a positive change in the lives of our peers.
*Please note this internship is unpaid AND remote*
Buddi is building a student team to help create excitement and engagement with our app across college campuses. This is a great opportunity for you to tangibly contribute to the growth of an app designed to create a positive and beneficial atmosphere for college students.
· Market and promote Buddi on your campus through word of mouth, social clubs, public speaking, etc.
· Identify student leaders & organizations on campus and build relationships with them
· Partner with Fraternities, Sororities, Student Government Organizations, and clubs to build awareness and excitement about the app
· Leverage your social media networks to get students engaged with our brand
· Connect with school-based media to write up stories about our app
· Identify micro-influencers on campus
· Access student Facebook groups and other online communication channels
· All of which should be leading to getting students to download and use the app
· Supporting the management of accounts as a client-facing member of the team
· Assisting in the development and execution of communications plans, memos, and day- to-day recommendations
· Working with journalists to tell our clients’ stories and build their profiles in the media
· Drafting and editing documents such as press releases, messaging and talking points, media advisories, op-eds, and blog posts
· Researching and monitoring traditional and social media coverage of clients, their competitors, and trends in their industries
· Building and maintaining lists of and relationships with relevant clubs/organizations
· Professional marketing experience
· Be a part of a company during an exciting stage of growth
· Letter of Recognition/Recommendation
· College Credit
Who are we looking for?
· An active college student
· Outgoing and Extrovert personality that is a good networker
· Positive and pro-active mentality
· Ability to work independently and has attention to detail
· Resourcefulness: knowing how to get the right information
This role is seeking a marketing intern who can:
· Find innovative, out-of-the-box ideas to market Buddi.
· Conduct high-quality, prompt efficient research.
· Utilize Google Suite application (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
· Work hard and have a lot of fun!