Public Affairs Assistant
This full-time, non-exempt position assists the Flagler Museum’s Public Affairs Director. The Public Affairs Assistant will support the Museum’s advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns. Candidates should be proficient in photography and videography, graphic design, writing and editing, print production, email marketing, website management, and social media marketing. Candidates will also possess analytical skills to gather and utilize visitation and marketing data.
Ideal candidates will possess great attention to detail and have effective communication skills, be technologically savvy, and have the ability and organizational skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet both short- and long-term deadlines. Marketing, advertising, public relations, customer service or tourism industry experience a plus. This position will require occasional night and weekend shifts.
- Proficiency with DSLR cameras and other audio/visual equipment as well as post-production apps
- Proficiency in Adobe CC apps - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel
- ESP experience - Constant Contact, Mailchimp
- Social media management experience - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Hootsuite
- Experience working with/managing third-party vendors
- Proficiency in Apple tech (Mac platform)
Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, or related fields