echo3D is a cloud platform for 3D/AR/VR that provides tools and network infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and deploy 3D apps, games, and content.
As a Software Engineer, you will work on solving scaling issues in our content management system. Primarily by identifying bottlenecks and improving the system’s performance and modifying the existing applications to better distribute load across multiple servers. Work on developing features in our platform by collaborating with our engineering teams. A remote-first company but employees should reside in NY State. Salary rage $105k – $140k.
- Code new services to scale up our content management pipeline
- Debug and solve challenging cross-systems issues in production
- Build in house management tools
- Help improve our engineering practices
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Prior experience working with Java
- You can get down to the low-level when needed
- You care about code simplicity and performance
- You have backend programming experience in one or more languages
- Prior experience working with containers
- You've worked with Unity3D in the past
- You've worked with Unreal Engine in the past
- Hands-on engineering experience with at least one of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)