Spanish Content Writer Internship
Spanish Content Writer Intern Position
Company Website: Debt.com
Debt.com is on a mission to help Americans with their debt problems and provide information and resources for getting out of debt, staying out of debt, and making smart personal money management decisions.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and energetic Content Writer Intern for our Spanish team. The ideal candidate is a Journalism or Communications student. You should be able to speak and write perfect in Spanish. The candidate will be working directly with the Spanish Content Team and help them with translations and creating content, writing articles, collaborating on the creation of social media content, and digital advertising content.
Spanish Content Writer Intern Responsibilities:
· Work independently, and/or with others, to write articles and review grammar and proper Spanish punctuation.
· Translate contents from English to Spanish / Spanish to English.
· Enhance website copy and landing pages to improve search engine rankings and conversions.
· The Spanish Content Writer Intern will assist with developing content for company’s website and social media outlets in Spanish and in English
· The Spanish Content Writer Intern will assist with the content team on SEO tasks such as: keyword research, 301 redirects, audit web pages, internal and external linking, etc.
Spanish Content Writer Intern Qualifications:
· Must be pursuing a degree in Journalism or Communications, or a related field
· Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail in Spanish and in English
· Excellent spelling and grammar is a must in Spanish and in English
· Applicant must be enthusiastic, up to date on trends, and possess strong interest in electronic marketing
· The Spanish Content Writer Intern must be a communicator and a contributor, must work well under pressure and work well in a team environment
· Must be bilingual (Spanish / English)