Just Graduated? Interested in Tech (Dot Net ) and Healthcare industry?
Job Title: Dot Net Developer
Location: Various locations in US
Ready to take the first step towards translating your education to a career in technology? Are you just graduating college, or thinking of finally ditching that position you have to start your career and tech and don't know where to get started?
GenSpark is looking to Hire, Train and Deploy Dot Net Developer This is a fantastic opportunity for recent college graduates with a Computer Science or Information Technology degree,
We will take your current computer science knowledge and combine it with our trainings in dot net development, to get your career started.
GenSpark equips you with the training and experience you need! During the first few weeks of joining GenSpark, you will complete intensive technical training to take your skills to the next level.
What is Dot Net and what does a Dot Net Developer do:
A dot net developer creates applications for the web browsers using preferably C# language. . NET platform used to work only for Windows but now with the introduction of ASP.NET, the dot net developer could create applications that can be run on different platforms like Linux, macOS, and Windows
.NET is a free, cross-platform, open source developer platform for building many different types of applications.
With .NET, you can use multiple languages, editors, and libraries to build for web, mobile, desktop, games, and IoT.
You can write .NET apps in C#, F#, or Visual Basic.
- C# is a simple, modern, object-oriented, and type-safe programming language.
- F# is a programming language that makes it easy to write succinct, robust, and performant code.
- Visual Basic is an approachable language with a simple syntax for building type-safe, object-oriented apps.
Whether you're working in C#, F#, or Visual Basic, your code will run natively on any compatible OS. Different .NET implementations handle the heavy lifting for you:
- .NET is a cross-platform .NET implementation for websites, servers, and console apps on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- .NET Framework supports websites, services, desktop apps, and more on Windows.
- Xamarin/Mono is a .NET implementation for running apps on all the major mobile operating systems.
Required skills and experience:
What you will learn and do as a Dot Net Developer:
Learn to design, code, test and manage applications/Program using Net Programming: C# .Net, ASP.NET, .Net Framework, ASP, NET Core, .Net Core, NET MVC, ASP, NET MVC Core
- Learn to write stored procedures, performance tuning. .Net, C# .Net, ASP.Net
- Learn about relational and non-relational database systems including MS SQL Server, Google BigQuery, and MongoDB
- Learn TDD, agile software development processes, and collaborating in multi-functional agile teams
- Core C#
- Core C#
- .NET MVC
- Web APIs
- Azure Cloud
- Testing, Agile, DevOps
- Project and Interview Prep
What We Offer:
This is a unique chance to develop your career with a rapidly growing technology company. We have a national footprint, and partner with companies that range from Fortune 500s to industry innovators and disruptors. Program graduates will be qualified to build and support enterprise level applications as they develop the next generation of technology. So, if you have the talent, we have the program to help you grow your IT career.
As a GenSpark Associate, you don’t just get a job - you also get job-ready training. During your first 10 weeks with GenSpark, we invest in you by providing intensive technical and soft skill training to help you transition from education to career.
After your initial training is complete, you’ll start working on real-world IT projects alongside our clients. This emphasis on training and real experience provides the perfect platform to launch your career in tech.
- Competitive Compensation
- Great benefits package to include, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K and much more
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent mentoring throughout your career with GenSpark
- One on one interaction with trainers and support staff
- Career launch with one of many Fortune 500 companies in the US
COMPENSATION: Annual overall compensation will be in line with industry norms and includes an excellent benefits package. Relocation assistance will be provided based on project locations.
If you are interested but don't think you meet the qualifications, please reach out to me and let’s discuss! Apply Here
What you'll need:
- Be able to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
- Be open to relocation.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (in Computer Science ).
- Strong communication skills paired with a desire to work as a software consultant.
- Familiarity with software development and exposure to Dot Net
- SQL or database programming is preferred.
About GenSpark Consulting:
GenSpark is a division of Pyramid Consulting, a $310M IT Consulting firm. Pyramid Consulting is among the Top 100 largest minority and privately owned IT Consulting firms in the U.S. The success of our clients is facilitated through our ability to provide full-spectrum support via our development centers – from a single consultant under their management, at their site, to full turnkey solutions onsite and offshore.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants hired will be subject to a background check and drug screening.