- Setting up technical resources in collaboration with game designers and developers
- Developing and researching the technologies and systems that will be used to support the game
- Assuring that the game design is completely realized and that it performs to its full potential.
- Prototyping during the early stages of production
- Performing quality control tests and responding to feedback
- During the production pipeline process, collaborating with various departments to smooth over technical challenges, address problems, and generate solutions
- Collaborating in groups to achieve a same purpose
- After the game has been released, provide continuing technical support and work on game enhancements
- Fluent in Japanese (JLPT N2); written and spoken
- Programming experience is not needed, but strongly desired
- Strong interest in video games
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Highly organized with strong communication skills
**Interviews will all be held online in Japanese via Zoom
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact via e-mail.