- Draft and concrete everything necessary for the game, including the game concept, rules, commands, events, and various data
- Design and develop the original concept
- Construct level structure
- Write storyline, character bios, dialogue, plot points, game objective
- Storyboard the action of the game
- Conceive every element of the game including rules, setting, objects, vehicles, weapons, flora, fauna, etc,
- Direct action sequences
- Discuss with engineers, CG designers, and other staff members to refine the content and incorporate it into detailed specifications
- We are also involved in the planning of "my GAMECITY," our group's platform.
- Strong interest in video games.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment across time zones
- Highly organized with strong communication skills.
- Pro-active and open-minded in achieving global creative excellence
- Fluent in Japanese (JLPT N2); written and spoken
**Interviews will all be held online in Japanese via Zoom
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact via e-mail.