Campus Captain - Sports Brand Ambassador Program
We are growing! SharpRank is an independent, data driven two-sided platform that leverages algorithms and statistical modeling to bring transparency to the sports betting world. SharpRank is the trusted household name for 3rd party rankings and enables the public access to content, data, cross sport functionality, games, and competition. Come join the Ranks!
Check out our latest feature on MSNBC’s Jim Cramer’s the Street platform: https://twitter.com/BullMktFantasy/status/1352705018273673227?s=20
Campus Captain - Brand Ambassador Program:
SharpRank is excited to announce the SharpRank 2022-2023 Campus Captain Brand Ambassador Program. This will be a year-round brand ambassador program purposed to allow returning college students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience while sharing their passion and excitement for our growing platform with their peers. The Campus Captain will act as the SharpRank Ambassador for their respective college community and is responsible for driving awareness and brand image on campus. They are tasked with building connection to the product and ensuring long term loyalty by crafting connections with the college experience. The goals of these Campus Captains are to reach new students, excite their peers, increase application traffic and manage the SharpRank brand on a collegiate level all while working with a rapidly growing professional sports and data analytics organization. Please make sure to check out the Campus Captain Infographic attached to this job listing below.
What You’ll Do:
• Act as a SharpRank ambassador at all times
• Drive visibility of the platform and encourage brand loyalty
• Become a credible product and brand expert
• Maintain and develop a working knowledge of the sports data and gaming ecosystem
• Build SharpRank brand awareness via social network sharing of relevant SharpRank content
• Ensure constant flow of new ideas for awareness
• Must be enrolled full-time at least through the end of the Fall 2022 Academic Semester at an accredited university. All undergraduate candidates may apply. Campus Captains must be full time students for the Fall 2022 academic year.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• High verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Charismatic and outgoing personality
• Social chameleon, be able to work with a variety of groups and organizations
• Responsible and entrepreneurial spirit
• Creative mind and adept at social networking
• Involvement in a campus organization highly preferred
Application deadline: Candidates will be interviewed and hired on a rolling basis.
Compensation Structure: Incentivization is based on performance, per the chart in the infographic attached below. Additional rewards can be earned with exceptional performance.