Youth Staff Royal Caribbean International
Come work on a Cruise Ship!
Royal Caribbean international is hiring Youth Staff for their Kid Club program Adventure Ocean.
What do Youth Staff do? organizes, creates, and leads youth activities, for children ages 6 months -17 years, in the designated activity centers.
responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Following all activities listed in the Adventure Ocean Compass.
- Ensuring the safety and supervision of all children participating in Adventure Ocean activities.
- Be aware of all activities outlined in the Adventure Ocean Compass and Cruise Compass, Such as Adventure Ocean Kids program 3-11, Teens program 12-17 and all family Activities (Science, Art, scavenger hunt and bingo)
- Abiding by rules and regulations set forth by Royal Caribbean International.
- Attend all safety drills & training.
- Keeping up the children’s hygiene level by consistently tending to their needs. (Example: Diapering, washing hands, wiping nose, etc.)
- Ensure all Adventure Ocean activity area is cleaned & organized as per standards established at the end of each shift.
- Greet, interact, and relay information to all parents/guardians in a professional, patient, upbeat manner.
Hiring Requirements: · Bachelor’s degree in education, recreation or related field from an accredited university or college or the international equivalent. Three to five years’ experience working with large groups of youths ages 6 months -17 years. Experience working in school sponsored youth groups, YMCA, camps, or similar positions preferred. Ability to mediate, diffuse and/or resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.