(Remote Internship) UI/UX Design Intern For New Apple iOS Mobile App
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS INTERNSHIP:
• Must have UI/UX design experience with Apple iOS Mobile devices
• Helpful if you are familiar with Apple's Human Interface Guidelines
• Helpful if you have worked with the Figma design tool.
• Must be able to attend scheduled team zoom meetings
• Helpful if you know some Graphic Design and have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
• You will be on a remote-working team building Apple iOS mobile apps.
• Must have a passion for UI/UX design.
• We make accomodations for school schedules and exams
• Help identify and correct UI/UX problems and come up with new ideas
• Help develop design style standards
• Help make suggestions to improve the Apps.
• We are headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida but our team works and and collaborates remotely.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND INTERNSHIP BENEFITS
By being on our team and participating:
• You will gain experience in the field of UI/UX design by working directly on the design and development of iOS mobile apps.
• You will learn to work on a team and collaborate with our development team.
• You will learn how to design using Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines.
• You will learn skills related to localization and accessibility.
• You will be able to apply the knowledge you have gained throughout your career.
• Receive feedback
• Apply the knowledge you have gained
• You will make valuable career contacts by interacting with others in the industry.
Apply today to join our Awesome team!