Venture Scout--Gaming, School Year 2021/2022
We're looking to bring on individuals passionate about video games and esports to join us as a Venture Scout. No experience or interest in investing or business is required for the role; only a love for games!
You will play an active role in giving feedback on playtests, oftentimes for highly anticipated, pre-launched titles. You will also help our team identify up-and-coming games that have the potential for commercial success.
This is a part-time, remote role with flexible hours throughout the school year. Scouts are expected to commit roughly 1 - 5 hours/week on average to the role.
Opportunities for Scouts:
- Access to exclusive pre-public playtests of highly anticipated games from a slew of amazing developers
- Exclusive fireside chats and meetings with members of Anthos, game developers, and other high-profile speakers
- Game nights with the Anthos Community
- Participation as a Scout may qualify for academic credit at most universities
- Access to internship opportunities with Anthos, game developers, and other companies in our network for those interested in business and/or investing.
- Significant cash bonus for Scouts that identify a game or consumer company that results in an investment!
- Students across all majors and grades (incl. graduate programs) with a strong interest and knowledge of video games
- Access to a gaming platform of some kind (i.e. PC, Console, Mobile, or VR)
- Excitement for indie games and new releases
- Looking for a private community to meet friends and play games with
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. We look forward to hearing from you!