Creative Studios Media Operations Intern
Bungie is looking for a Media Operations Intern who is passionate about video post-production to work with Creative Studios, Media Operations, delivering media for our Publishing and Marketing teams. Your mission will be to become an expert in media asset management, facilitating the flow of media from shoot to delivery, and supporting both internal and external partners to get projects to the finish line.
This position will work with our Creative Studios, Media Operation management team to facilitate the flow of media through production timelines, tagging metadata, archiving media, and in-general, making Bungie’s media easy to find and work with. It will also include a working knowledge of post-production workflows and NLE operation to prep and assemble edits, help troubleshoot technical issues with video editors, and consistently keep up to date documentation.
- Currently enrolled in a U.S. college, university, or related program and returning to school in the fall upon conclusion of the internship
- Available to work full-time for 12 weeks throughout the summer with a set May or June start date
- Work with the Media Operations to guide Bungie’s media through production timelines
- Log metadata on various pieces of media tagging
- Archive media, projects, and documentation
- Organize projects, files, and media in an intuitive manner for ease of use
- Support the Media Post-Production team with editing prep and assembly
- Ad-hoc media support
- Exceptional organization
- Excellent communication
- Basic technical troubleshooting for PC, Mac
- Basic knowledge with an NLE system (preferably Adobe Premiere/AE)
- Generating and updating easy to follow documentation
- Working knowledge of media archiving workflows
- Working knowledge of the post-production processes
- Technical proficiency – Understanding of codecs, containers, resolutions, frame rates, and bitrates
- Basic experience with MAM systems or media management
- Working knowledge of Bungie’s IP’s
- General knowledge and familiarity with the video games industry
- Working knowledge of video production equipment
So you don't meet every requirement listed in this job description? Do you think your experience level is not where it needs to be? Studies show that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they believe they meet every single qualification. Bungie is focused on building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you're interested in this position but your past experience doesn't line up perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we want you to apply anyway. The right role for you may be right around the corner!
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.