2023 Intern - Global Workplace Experience
Do you love making an impact on people through creativity?
As an intern for Workplace Experience at Adobe, you are enthusiastic about your craft and combine creativity and technical knowledge with business skills. We produce meaningful and inclusive experiences while amplifying our values and improving business impact. You bring exceptional innovation skills, a background in events, design, innovation, sociology, psychology, or research! As an integral member of the workplace experience team, you yearn to give a point of view and participate in conceptual thought process and design exploration. As part of this team, experiences for our employees around the globe have never been so engaging!
What You'll Do
- Lead experiments globally that include working with our partners to identify employee needs, guide decisions in conceptual program design, and deliver insights that can help take Adobe forward into the future.
- Establish close partnership with our cross-functional teams to ensure design solutions meet employee needs, including developing program guidelines that can scale.
- Guide decisions related to key programs that will improve the future of work at Adobe.
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and innovation within a team passionate about human-centric design, thinking strategically about our programs, as they connect to the overall human experience
- Help build and manifest an inclusive and forward-looking experience design approach.
What you need to succeed
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of design thinking / human-centered design
- Understanding of experience design
- Graphics and visualization skills to successfully communicate ideas when needed
- Ability to proactively communicate, be an outstanding partner with and navigate critical conversations among multiple partners
- Experience with crafting a research plan and conducting research
- Background in research and experimentation from a behavioral science/social sciences standpoint
- Background in UX, architecture, psychology a plus
- Knowledge of service design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)