Content Creator for Youtube (Football Content)
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
WHO: Undergraduate student seeking degree in Marketing, Communications, Sport Management or Video Production.
College & High School Football fans preferred. Understanding of the college football recruiting and 7v7 football is a plus.
SUPERVISOR: This position will report directly to the Co-Founder/CEO who has a MBA and Sport Management background. The CEO will provide virtual training, project assignments and meeting times to work and review projects.
TERM: This is a 6 month virtual internship experience with an estimated time of 10/hrs a week.
You will be empowered to:
- Create compelling & engaging sports content for our Youtube channel
- Share content featured on our Youtube channel in our discord channel
- Take initiative and contribute to the IFS content strategy
- Engage with comments on our Youtube videos and provide a full description including links to other relevant content on the IFS Video Platform
- Pay attention to social media trends, memes or other relevant content we can produce to increase engagement
- Create appealing thumbnails to attract viewers to our content
- Use videos from Tiktok and Instagram Reels to post on YouTube shorts
- Previous experience in social media, or marketing related role
- Knowledge of the college football recruiting process & high school football scene
- A go-getter that will come with content ideas and jump head first into projects
- Must be a team player, highly organized and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to work at a fast pace, handling multiple projects at once
- Video capture or production experience a plus