Content Writing Intern
We are looking for a Content Writing Intern to write outreach emails and other correspondences, as well as work alongside the Creative Intern to develop the copy for our deliverables. A successful content writing intern will be able to write eloquently, effectively, and efficiently in order to grab the attention of our potential clients as well as maintain a certain image of the company.
This is a fully remote, unpaid position. You will be expected to work 20 hours per week.
- Draft outreach emails and other correspondences to potential and current clients
- Develop copy for our creative deliverables (one pagers, decks, press releases, etc.)
- Potentially revise the written content on our company website as we see fit
- College Degree NOT required
- BS degree (or pursuing one) in English, Communications, Copywriting, Writing or related field is a plus
- Proven experience with writing in past roles (or projects)
- Ability to send over samples of previous work if requested
- A great attitude and a sense of humor
Charity Brands has raised over $12 billion for clients over the past 35 years. Our history of supporting nonprofits through cause-marketing initiatives and value-driven corporate partnerships has enabled our clients to strengthen their efforts and enhance their missions. Our work has touched millions of lives globally and addressed an expansive variety of social issues by leveraging the unique assets of our corporate partners.